St. John Paul II Catholic School
In unity with St. Matthew's Catholic Church, St. John Paul II Catholic School is committed to fostering a strong Catholic foundation of faith, family, community and academics in a Christ-centered environment.
"The future starts today, not tomorrow." St. John Paul II
Please click to see what our new principal has in store for us.
- Amanda Bailey, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Amber Wagner, First/Second Grade Teacher
- Amy Faurot, First Grade Teacher
- Brittney Boeding, Librarian
- Casie Konrad, Kindergarten Teacher
- Cathy Schroeder, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Courtney Walker, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Dinah Richardson, Music Teacher
- Drew Reddon, Second Grade Teacher
- Ellen Doherty, Third Grade Teacher
- Gail Lasham, Third Grade Teacher
- Jeannie Martin, Preschool Teacher
- Jennie Bridges, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Karen Hoffmann, School Secretary
- Linda Wegher, Volunteer
- Lisa Clark, Kindergarten Teacher
- Lyndee Christopherson, Preschool Teacher
- Marisol Martinez, Spanish Teacher
- Marla Salverson, Fundraising Director
- Ophelia Jefferson, STEM Lab Teacher
- Paul Casey, Seventh/Eighth Grade Teacjer
- Penny Timmer, Lunch
- Rosie Rye, Preschool Director
- Sam Sterns, Physical Education Teacher
- Sarah Hummel, Sixth Grade Teacher
- Sarah Graham, Art Teacher
- Scott Rankin, Maintenance Director
- Vanessa Gemar, Principal
- Kandis Ford, Administrative Assistant to the Principal
Office Hours7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
School Hours8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
*Early Release Days
8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.